Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Every Good Universe Needs a Calendar

A while back, in the dim days of 2007, I found an interesting variation on the topic of "Transits". So far, people mainly think of Astrology when thinking of Transits, but I found one that is grounded in The Michael Teachings, which I call Michael Transits. I didn't originally connect these Transits to this Universe, however.

A few nights ago, I had "a little dream". (How's that for a cliche?) In it, I envisioned a new Calendar that has a year made up of 7 months, each of which has 7 weeks in it. (There's a bit more to this, but there's no reason to duplicate everything. Right?) So therefore, look here for the main details regarding this new calendar. (A reminder, however, that this might not make a lot of sense, unless you understand the Michael Teachings, and that is certainly not a requirement for following along with the antics of this new Universe).

1 comment:

# said...

Hello! Do you remember us? We met near the bus stop last night (11/08/08). We were the couple sitting on the sidewalk. So, we've found your website successfully, and we love it! Keep posting, we'll check regularly!

- Graham and Leandra