Friday, February 20, 2009

Sorry, the book title that's needed.

Hello,

I put a post out there, a minute or so ago, to mention a book title that I hope somebody wrote.

"Configuring Universes for Dummies".

I'm serious. No, serious! Because my mis-configuration can cause deathes in the world, if I don't get the configuration errors corrected by, about next Thursday. And that would be truly rude and inconsiderate of me!

Thank you and best regards,

Ken Parker

Unlike the last two posts or so, this post will accept General Comments. And, if they are serious (not pranks or SPAM), they will be published. (Don't include emails or phone numbers, unless you want a private call or email. But then, the comment won't be published on my BLOG, as I firmly believe in privacy. Yes, this means that I will never publish personal info on any of my BLOGS, at least ones that have Comment Moderation on them).

No comments: