Friday, February 20, 2009

Two Days of Meditation. It's really quite pleasant if you know how to do it, and Refreshing, too.

Hello there,

People who know me on Facebook, know that, sometime about, maybe a couple days or so (since Wednesday, July 18th Subject time), saw me change my profile to "Meditating".

And, today, I finally started sounding lucid. And changed it again.

I have a huge story to tell about this Universe, as it's the reason for the huge glitches in Physical Universe for the last 25 years or so.

Best regards,

Ken Parker, Seattle, Washington

--------------------

Feel free to post your grumbles and personal stories about where you were for the last 25 years! My comment line is open, but I need to turn moderaion on, because I suspect I'll get some "hate mail" from those who resent my "meddling in Physical Reality". Because I need to get to work and "reconfigure physical reality" so people can get their Intellect back. (You know, the Intellect can actually be a nice thing to have).

No comments: