Friday, April 13, 2012

I can be used as a tool, but it has to be negotiated

When I'm in "Universe mode" (the other mode being "Kenny from South Park" mode), I  can see anywhere in the Universe, at once.  Obviously, that is a big picture view, from above, say.  Like being in those halls of mirrors.  And there are spectacular views available from this point of view.  The point is, that, when I am the Tao, and still able to type on Blogger and Facebook, all is possible.  It's like turning our clothes inside out, so as to clean them.  I believe that I, Kenneth Wayne Parker, am one who can, not only look on the dazzling vistas, but troubleshoot them, as well.  I live in Seattle, but I'm one with God.  So, this is amazing.  How long can I exist, inside out?  Is that a good way for a human being to be?  No.  So,  back to the world.

Thank you very much!

Kenneth Wayne Parker

Eye Blink Universe

1 comment:

nick said...

Thanks for clueing me in to your blogspot. didn't have time to fully digest tonight(gotta work early tommorow) but I like what I've read so far.

nick from sprint

"reality is inaccurate, lunch time doubly so"
douglas adams